How to properly take body measurements
To ensure the measurements are correct, please follow these guidelines:
- Don’t measure own body sizes by yourself: ask a seamstress, a friend or anyone familiar with taking measurements to do it for you.
- Measure without wearing clothes(wear only the garments you would be using underneath your tutu or leotard).
- Make sure the measuring tape follows your natural body shape.
- Pay attention when filling in the required ‘product page’ selection boxes. All measurements should be indicated in centimetres (cm).
- Skirt or Pants’ length: please fill only the boxes you are interested in (e.g. navel/calf)
Professionaltutu will not to be held responsible for any ill-fitting outfits or returns due to wrong size indications.
For a perfect fitting, please see the picture below to figure where the different body parts need to be measured: